HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:1706 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Big 4 (8-10 yrs)
Hiring Managers for Financial Due Diligence Role with one of the Consulting Firms in Gurgaon
Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
1. Managing and participating in Financial Due Diligence engagements which are medium to complex in nature.
2. Analyzing financial and operational results of targets through the preparation of various analyses by reviewing accounting records.
3. Assisting in identifying pre/post-acquisition issues.
4. Managing small team and ensure that they deliver quality service as per client's needs and priorities.
Desired Skills / Competencies :
1. Qualified CA / MBA with minimum 8 + years of post qualification experience.
2. Should have working experience into STATUTORY AUDIT / FINANCIAL DUE DILIGENCE/ CREDIT / FPNA.
3. Team Management and client management skills required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.