Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:2110 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Manager - Financial Due Diligence - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for candidates for the Financial Due Diligence team for one of our client.
The candidate shall lead the Financial Due Diligence engagements in India and shall be part of the Transaction Advisory team in India.
The core skills of the candidate will include-
1. Strong background of delivering FDD engagements with 4+ years of relevant experience.
2. Good understanding of the transaction drivers and overall market including sectorial knowledge - In particular, healthcare, financial services, consumer goods and services and Technology sectors.
3. Strong project management skills including experience of managing end to end DD process
4. Experience with setting up and managing data rooms
Technical skills will include:
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information
- Analyze Quality of Earning and Quality of Cash Flows
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring or deal termination
- Ability to identify pre/post-acquisition issues
- Ability to identify off balance sheet items
- Preparation of FDD reports
- The candidate shall report to the Managing Director.
Education / professional qualifications : CA/CPA or an equivalent qualification
- The candidate must have 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, post qualification particularly in a professional services firm. Any experience of handing commercial DD engagements shall be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.