Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:1805 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager - Financial Due Diligence - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
1. Strong background of delivering FDD engagements with at-least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience.
2. Good understanding of the transaction drivers and overall market including sectorial knowledge - In particular, healthcare, financial services, consumer goods and services and Technology sectors.
3. Strong project management skills including experience of managing end to end DD process,
4. Experience with setting up and managing data rooms
Technical skills will include:
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information
- Analyze Quality of Earning and Quality of Cash Flows
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring or deal termination
- Ability to identify pre/post-acquisition issues
- Ability to identify off balance sheet items
- Preparation of FDD reports