Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:327 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager - Financial Due Diligence (5-10 yrs)
Under our Finance and Account (F&A) vertical, we are looking for a dynamic leader to help us build Financial Due Diligence Services [FDD] to the next level. The individual is required to work with entrepreneurial skills and would be required to work the extra mile and would be rewarded for the same.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The individual selected would Lead the Financial Due Diligence engagements
- The individual would be responsible for the management of the profit center. Additionally, responsibilities include; delivering and building the team of this vertical;
Business Development Role :
- Provide guidance and support to the internal marketing team; developing ideas-based sourcing;
involved in client pitching; and building strategies related to pricing & meeting leads virtually or in person.
Delivery Side Role :
Managing the current team;
- Identifying the process issues and improving the current processes;
- Identifying any specific requirements;
- Thorough knowledge of leading financial due diligence engagements for US-based firms;
- Analyze financial and operational results of businesses to be acquired or sold by reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management;
- Identifying negotiation factors for the purchase price and deal structuring;
- Constantly researching industry trends and technologies, as well as seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements, to provide client knowledge and insight; and
- Documenting the methodology and delivering according to the client's requirements.
- Formulating a growth strategy for the team, improving product quality, and increasing the team's efficiency levels.
- Evaluating and providing results and evaluation reports monthly to the Management and HOD; and
- Involved extensively in hiring, mentoring, training, and assessing the FDD team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- MBA (Premier B-School) or MS (Finance)
- Certifications including CPA (AICPA), CMA (IMA), CFA (CFA Institute, US), CA (ICAI) or any investment banking certification would be preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience;
- Handling a team of a minimum of 5 individuals in the current firm;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Experience working with global clients [USA and Canada, to be specific] is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.