Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:3665 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Finance & Taxation - Healthcare - CA (7-12 yrs)
We are looking for Manager - Finance and Taxation in Mumbai.
Position : Manager - Finance and Taxation
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST returns
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group
- Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
- To prepare weekly/monthly financial report and ensure the accurate & correctness of financial report and control.
- To review and set up Finance and Accounting procedure & policy.
- To manage daily operation in finance, accounting, and tax department.
- To prepare and submission Financial Report (actual & forecast) for Company and Government on scheduled time.
- To review monthly and annual tax report.
- To manage company's cash flow.
- To maintain company daily operational that related with finance and accounting field
- To make sure no audit adjustment is impacted to company P/L during yearly closing audit.
- To ensure no delay in submission for reporting to government.
- Degree in Accountancy, A Qualified CA preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Indian Tax Laws and overview of Corporate Law
- Min 8 years- tax experience in public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred) and/ or MNC handling corporate tax and GST
- Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience Indian corporate tax compliance and GST.
- Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project management will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.