Senior Recruitment Consultant at Talentmint Consultant
Views:3906 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Finance - Tax & Compliances - Publishing House - CA/CS (3-6 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION -
1. To be the Project Manager for multiple projects, coordinating with colleagues across locations and time zones as well as external advisors. This includes setting up a project plan, arranging for regular meetings (project team and steering group), providing regular project updates and tracking of budget for the project.
2. To contribute towards structuring of any new businesses or transactions
3. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress to ensure timely execution within scope by coordinating with colleagues across locations and time zones.
4. To be responsible for Direct tax function and to ensure all statutory requirements are met and filings are within deadline, and that the Group's tax payment and filing tracker is up to date.
5. To be responsible, working with internal clients, for ensuring that it completes all required statutory and regulatory filing including under India's Companies Act that apply to company.
a. A Qualified Chartered Accountant and/or Company Secretary with overall experience of 3 - 6 years. Familiarity with legal documentation will be an advantage. Exposure to merger, acquisition and/or corporate restructuring is desirable.
b. Experience in managing taxation (Direct and Indirect) including transfer pricing, company law, general commercial agreements of a MNC or a large Indian company.
c. Strong functional and execution capabilities in finance, accounts, tax and corporate law domain with good analytical skills.
d. Proficiency in numerical and data analyses.
e. Experience in using an ERP (SAP preferred)/finance and accounting systems.
f. Good communicator, with fluent written and spoken English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.