Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1169 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Finance - Startup - CA (4-6 yrs)
The Role :
- As Finance Lead, you would be tasked with overseeing financial accounting & reporting, budgetary and internal controls and compliances.
- As the Finance Lead you would need to be a qualified CA & have experience in preparation of financial records & reporting as per the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the Finance Team effectively maintains accurate & timely finance records
- Make sure the organization is compliant with Corporate, Tax & Labour Laws
- Oversee Revenue Reconciliation Process effectively & highlight the issues.
- Submit MIS to the management with required inputs on a timely basis.
- Oversee Adherence to the Budgets by each department.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Has an analytical approach to problem solving
- Has excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Collaboration with multiple internal teams is a must
- Bias towards continuous learning while also mentoring peers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.