Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1167 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Finance - Startup - CA (4-6 yrs)
The Role :
- As Finance Lead, you would be tasked with overseeing financial accounting & reporting, budgetary and internal controls and compliances.
- As the Finance Lead you would need to be a qualified CA & have experience in preparation of financial records & reporting as per the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the Finance Team effectively maintains accurate & timely finance records
- Make sure the organization is compliant with Corporate, Tax & Labour Laws
- Oversee Revenue Reconciliation Process effectively & highlight the issues.
- Submit MIS to the management with required inputs on a timely basis.
- Oversee Adherence to the Budgets by each department.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Has an analytical approach to problem solving
- Has excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Collaboration with multiple internal teams is a must
- Bias towards continuous learning while also mentoring peers