Talent Acquisition Executive at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:3292 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Finance - Startup (5-8 yrs)
This Role will be responsible for:
- Driving rigor on budgeting process and problem solving with team to ensure spends are within budgets
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance by team
- Providing MIS, analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Evaluating financial reports, such as income statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets, and determining how a company's finances will impact business operations.
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, participating in negotiations process to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Facilitate decision making by finance and operations personnel or investors by presenting data analysis and interpretation in clear, compelling ways.
- Help others understand how new laws, regulations and developments will impact businesses in the finance and banking sector.
What should I have done?
- CA certification or MBA in Finance
- 3-6 years of experience in business finance or 7 years of finance experience
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Should be able to pick things up quickly with a high attention to both detail and accuracy
- Independent thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Startup mentality - self-starter; able to work with limited resources; comfort dealing with shifting priorities; problem solver and team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.