Vice President at Rafaga Infoknowledge Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2261 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
Manager - Finance - Private Equity/Fund Management (3-5 yrs)
QLFN - MBA / INTER CA
Key Exp Areas : Fund Operation, Investor Relations, Treasury Management, Compliance, MIS Reporting
Industry Preference : Private Equity / Fund Management
1. Asset management and compliance :
- Ensure appropriate corporate governance, regulatory filings and other compliance done by various SPVs in co-ordination with the CFOs and accounting teams.
- Finalizing statutory and IFRS audit of investee companies by monitoring Investee companies CFOs and coordinating with local and big 4 auditors
- Provide need based financial and legal information on deals to investors
- Obtaining relevant compliance and secretarial documents from Indian SPVs and providing to fund general partners to ensure appropriate compliance at fund level
- In addition to consolidated financials, prepare investor specific reports (MIS) to be derived from consolidated financials
2. Treasury and internal financial controlling :
- Compliance management India asset management entities including TDS, GST, etc. filings with support from outsourced accountants and consultants
- Monitor and review the financial position and budgets of the in-house companies
- Review and finalize the statutory audit of in-house companies, co-ordinating with accountants, auditors and company secretaries
- Ensure appropriate documentation of significant corporate and financial transactions co-ordinating with accountants and company secretary.
3. Transaction Support (depending upon deal flow, if required) :
- Assistance in managing the process of due diligence co-ordinating with lawyers and accountants
- Managing the closing of transactions ensuring closing documentation and actions are carried out as per agreements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.