Vice President at Rafaga Infoknowledge Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1691 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Finance - Private Equity/Fund Management (3-5 yrs)
QLFN - MBA / INTER CA
Key Exp Areas : Fund Operation, Investor Relations, Treasury Management, Compliance, MIS Reporting
Industry Preference : Private Equity / Fund Management
1. Asset management and compliance :
- Ensure appropriate corporate governance, regulatory filings and other compliance done by various SPVs in co-ordination with the CFOs and accounting teams.
- Finalizing statutory and IFRS audit of investee companies by monitoring Investee companies CFOs and coordinating with local and big 4 auditors
- Provide need based financial and legal information on deals to investors
- Obtaining relevant compliance and secretarial documents from Indian SPVs and providing to fund general partners to ensure appropriate compliance at fund level
- In addition to consolidated financials, prepare investor specific reports (MIS) to be derived from consolidated financials
2. Treasury and internal financial controlling :
- Compliance management India asset management entities including TDS, GST, etc. filings with support from outsourced accountants and consultants
- Monitor and review the financial position and budgets of the in-house companies
- Review and finalize the statutory audit of in-house companies, co-ordinating with accountants, auditors and company secretaries
- Ensure appropriate documentation of significant corporate and financial transactions co-ordinating with accountants and company secretary.
3. Transaction Support (depending upon deal flow, if required) :
- Assistance in managing the process of due diligence co-ordinating with lawyers and accountants
- Managing the closing of transactions ensuring closing documentation and actions are carried out as per agreements