Views:6903 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Manager - Finance Planning & Analysis/Strategy - CA (2-3 yrs)
Role Description : CA - FP&A and Strategy
Role : Manager - Finance Planning & Analysis, Strategy
- Graduate CA (compulsorily) with 2 - 3 years post qualification experience in management accounting, financial control function. Experience in strategy/program implementation would be an added advantage
Role Description :
- This is a high visibility role with large individual responsibility in the company. The role will span responsibility areas across both financial planning & analysis and strategy.
It will specifically cover:
A. FP&A : Work closely with the finance and accounts team on financial analysis, creation of dashboards & metrics, preparation of business model, budget and operating plans
B. Strategy : Support senior management in exploring new business opportunities and other strategic initiatives. The person shall be required to work closely with senior management, investors, advisors on such initiatives.
Desired skill sets :
- CA qualification is a must
- Experience with detailed financial analysis, management accounting, MIS and financial statements, etc.
- Ability to prepare presentations, present analysis, budgets, dashboards, etc.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Financial modeling experience will be an added advantage
About the company :
- The company is a fast growing diagnostic services chain with operations pan India.
Compensation : Compensation will be in with industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.