Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:743 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Finance & Operations - Agriculture/FMCG/Chemicals/Mining/Oil & Gas - CA (2-4 yrs)
Manager - Finance & Operations
You will Manage & supervise all management reporting performance as well as provide financial and technical management to ensure the best use of resources by preparing sound budgets, monitoring project expenses, and ensuring timely preparation of Co's financial reports.
- Monitor budgets to ensure that spending occurs as planned and that variances are anticipated, noted, and corrected; ensure that key program personnel are aware of budgetary resources and are able to monitor their budgets respectively.
- Review and consolidation of monthly financial reports to ensure accuracy and to provide regular feedback as well as for distribution to senior management.
- Prepare any budget revisions and projections and respond to any questions
- Confirm availability of funds for all requests for payment/charges
- Prepare quarterly reports, projections, and any other required statutory submissions
- Prepare a consolidated annual fiscal report, including a cumulative life of project report
- Ensure that an appropriate segregation of duties exists to ensure effective support of field operations and to protect the integrity of the country office finance and administrative operations
- Prepare and revise finance and operation guidelines in order that they adhere to statutory requirements.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with 2-4 Years- experience in the management of programs & In-depth knowledge of financial management rules and regulations
2. Demonstrated strong analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations
4. Proven ability to prepare budgets and Co's financial reports
5. Demonstrated capacity and prior experience in supervising others as a coach/mentor to train staff and develop financial skills of colleagues
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: