Recruitment Specialist at Atrios
Views:1825 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Finance - Not for Profit Sector (2-5 yrs)
- Accounting processes to ensure allocation of funds and expenses to the appropriate cost centres
- Handling Petty cash payments, IOUs and proper accounting of the same.
- Up to date Book keeping in Tally version 9
- Verification of all transactions for bills, authorization etc. prior to payments
- Attending internal Audit and external audits and giving necessary clarifications, liaison with auditors for smooth completion of the Audit
- Tracking the expenses of all the cost centres, highlighting the cost over runs and suggesting cost control measures based on the analysis
- Preparing MIS reports as required, on monthly basis and reporting back to AGM / DGM - Finance & Accounts
- Preparing MIS report for funders as required and reporting back to AGM / DGM - Finance & Accounts
- Conducting an Audit of the Districts and clusters as per laid down Audit plan, at least twice a year.
- Ensuring all processes, systems and norms are followed in the Region ( including Districts and clusters)
- Prepare fund Request & Utilization Report
- Prepare Donor report (Audited & Unaudited)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.