Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:294 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Finance - Manufacturing Firm (10-20 yrs)
Finance Manager for a leading manufacturing organization in Baroda
We are a leading, professionally managed Recruitment organization engaged in placements with MNC & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and across India.
Our clients are a leading engineering & manufacturing organization having Pan-India and multi-country operations. They have excellent clients and are expanding rapidly. For their growth plans, they are looking for an extremely competent Finance professional manager to take on independent responsibilities as a Finance - Manager heading the function.
Our clients are looking for accomplished CA / ICWA professionals with 10 - 18 years of experience of which the recent few years must be as Head of Finance & Accounts function.
Experience in Accounting Software is a must. Should gave strong experience in GST, IT, and Banking.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
The position is expected to be closed in the next 4 weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects
Job Profile :
1. MIS, Budgeting, Review, and Analysis of Working capital.
2. Project controlling/Monitoring.
3. Site accounting, resolution of issues, process improvement, and automation.
4. Coordination with Statutory auditors.
5. Liaison with banks for LC and Bank Guarantees.
6. Finalization of Accounts, control, and coordination for audit.
7. Project-wise cash flow forecasting & monitoring & review.
8. Fund Planning, Receivables Management, and working capital management including planning Vendor Payments and inventory level.
9. Direct & Indirect taxes planning & compliance.
10. Overall Accounts supervision and control of day-to-day accounting for timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
11. Financial Management - Reduction of cost of funding, liaising with banks for raising working capital & expansion projects.
12. Capital Budgeting - Evaluate the financial impact of capital purchases, the pay-out period through IRR, NPV, etc.
Kindly also provide the below information:
1. Your highest qualification:
2. Name of institute and year of completing post-qualification:
3. Name of your current organization:
4. Annual turnover of your organization (Rs. crores):
5. Your organization's core activities - products/services:
6. Your current designation:
7. Your current function:
8. Who do you report to:
9. Your current KRAs / KPIs:
10. Total Headcount of your organization:
11. Size of the team directly reporting to you:
12. Number of plants/factories managed/supervised by you:
13. Accounting software / ERP used in your organization for Accounting:
14. Level of your exposure to GST, IT:
15. Number of years of experience in finalizing & closing the annual accounts of your full organization:
16. Do you sit in the HO or plant:
17. Your current CTC (lakhs, per annum):
18, Your expected CTC (lakhs, per annum):
19. Joining time, if selected:
20. Your availability date/time for the interview:
21. Your total number of years of experience:
22. Total Number of years of experience in engineering/manufacturing organizations:
23. Number of years of experience (if any) as Head - F&A of an organization:
24. Your current location/city of residence:
25. Your willingness to be based in Vadodara:
26. Your date of birth/age:
27. Your contact/mobile number: