Manager - Finance - IT (3-7 yrs)
Below is for India based professional as it requires a decent familiarity with Indian Company and Tax laws along with accounts knowledge. Location - Bangalore
1. Handling and Supervising overall accounts and finance activities of company
2. Scrutinizing and Verifying Vouchers /Bills /Documents/returns /payments /Bank book /Cash book /day book etc. and ensure payment released on due date to vendor.
3. Bank/Group companies reconciliation on daily basis.
4. Monthly closure of books of accounts of company.
5. Preparing IFRS Financials with completeness with respect to Ind ASs, Companies Act and other respective laws and regulations.
6. Other Adhoc activities including Key Value Indicators, Key Performance Indicators, company investments accounting, ESOP accounting, Fair valuation of assets and liabilities other Projects
7. Providing MIS with Analysis and review post closure of books on monthly basis.
8. Cost control and cost analysis.
9. Verification and scrutiny of all employees related pay outs and timely payments.
10. Budget controls and preparation of budget.
11. Monitoring of Actual CAPEX and OPEX vis a vis budget of company.