Manager - TA at Purple Quarter
Views:446 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Finance - Internet/Online - CA (8-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth
- Serve as a financial advisor to the CEO and executive team for strategic planning purposes
- Oversee all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation
- Own the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Manage Cash-flow (Collections, Investments and Expenses)
- Develop appropriate tracking methods for revenue and expenses.
- Oversee development, oversight, and management of the organization's investment plan
- Gather financial data for analysis and forecasting with respect to profits, trends, costs, and compliance
- Identify opportunities to improve cost structure
- Mentor team and groom for higher responsibilities
- Stakeholder Management - internal, investors and vendors
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government tax filings.
- Accurate and timely completion and publishing of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Ensure 100% compliances viz tax (Income tax, GST), labor law compliance, etc.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAI, India
- Post qualification work experience between 8 - 12 years
- Minimum of 2+ Years of experience in Big 4 consulting (EY/KPMG/Deloitte/PwC)
- Exposure of accounting/ finance/ compliances for the entities/subsidiaries based out of US, UK, Singapore, UAE
- Working knowledge of AOP, budgeting, RSUs/ESOPs, tax assessments, business finance
- Demonstrated success in leadership role for minimum 3 years (Finance Controller, Director Finance, GM - Finance or similar role)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Experience of having worked in ZOHO - CRM and Razor pay would be preferred
- Work location is Bangalore
- This particular position will be reporting to CEO