AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:2289 Applications:567 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Manager - Finance - Internet/Online (2-4 yrs)
- Responsible for production and maintenance of financial statements, including P&L- s, multi-period budgets/ forecasts and cash flows.
- Prepare revenue forecasts
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow statements
- Responsible for monthly/Quarterly reporting of Actuals, comparing them with plan/latest forecast and writing detailed commentary for variances
- Handling accounts and finance, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Reporting on forecasting, forecast versus actuals, budgets vs forecasts
- Finalisation of monthly management accounts strictly in timely and sound manner
- Responsible for Balance sheet reconciliation & variance analysis
- Debtor analysis and cash collection
- Contribute to investment planning
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Supervising the maintaining books of accounts, ledgers etc
- Provide analytical support to the Management as necessary.
- Manage on-going relationships with investors
- Responsible for GST, TDS and other Statutory & Regulatory compliances and its implementation.
- Responsible for external Stat Audit and regulatory tax filing
- Line up the quarterly Board Meetings
Practical skills and Qualifications Required
- Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance
- 2+ years- experience in inventory based company or ecommerce company
- Strong analytical and financial orientation
- Experience in Accounting, Expenses accruals & analysis and capital expense expenditure analysis.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under deadline
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and summarize information to identify trends and risks
- Strong interpersonal skills