Search Partner at Recruber
Views:863 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Finance - Healthcare - CA (2-5 yrs)
We are seeking a highly motivated and hands-on Finance Manager to support our fast-paced organisation. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be responsible for all aspects of accounting within the company and will be crucial in developing and laying a solid foundation for our accounting close and internal controls processes.
The Finance Manager will play a key role in the Finance organisation around running smooth transactional operations, new ERP implementation and standardising processes to support the growth of the company. This position will interact with colleagues in cross functional depts to ensure proper accounting and reporting accurate financial results. We are looking for someone who isn- t shy rolling up their sleeves and diving into all activities associated with accounting, reporting, internal controls and compliance.
- Be responsible for day to day accounting and financial reporting.
- Responsible for Accounts payable, accurate capex and overheads recording
- Ownership of full cycle general ledger financial close process and related activities to ensure complete and accurate financials in accordance with Indian GAAP, including performing month end close activities such as journal entries, accruals, prepayments, variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Timely preparation of financial reports and release of weekly and monthly MIS
- Managing domestic and international bank payments and compliance thereto
- Support the ongoing new ERP implementation process
- Supporting the Forecasting, Budgeting and Planning process
- Implementing the company accounting policies/ procedures, and drive process improvement and automation efforts to streamline Accounting and improve the quality of monthly, quarterly, and annual closes, with robust internal controls.
- Handle the GST, TDS filings, RBI compliance and corporate tax compliance for the company and liaise with external advisors and consultants as required.
- Ensure audit files are prepared and handle all audit queries for timely completion of audit.
- Liaise with the business and operations teams to support on finance queries.
- Any other tasks as required.
Key requirements :
- You will be a qualified Chartered Accountant with strong academic background.
- Relevant experience of at least 2 years gained within a high growth organisation. Start-up experience would be preferred.
- Strong technical accounting skills with working knowledge of Indian GAAP.
- Experience of being involved in a new ERP system implementation.
- Willingness to roll-up the sleeves and get stuck in the detail. Able to work in a dynamic environment across all levels of management and across functions with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation and informal communication skills.