Proprietor at AA-Consultants
Views:651 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Finance - Gold & Precious Metals Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: MMTC Pamp India Pvt. Ltd
Urgent Hiring for a Manager-Finance for a leading Gold and precious metals based in Gurgaon. Details are as follows:
Company: Gold Manufacturing
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Budget : 18 to 25 Lakh annually
- Performing and managing the monthly and quarterly accounts closing processes.
- Ensuring a smooth Audit process by creating and maintaining internal controls, establishing and maintaining immaculate record keeping and managing the audit process.
- Preparing standalone as well as consolidated financial statements by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends as requested, in a timely and accurate fashion as per IndAS - Monthly as well as quarterly/yearly.
- Preparing and consolidating Financials and audit of the yearly pack for the group reporting purpose in IFRS.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to the Group in the prescribed format.
- Revenue and Cost Analysis as needed.
- Computing and processing accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Processing journal entries to the general ledger.
- Perform additional responsibilities within the department as assigned.
- Accounts Payable, Inventory and Fixed Assets review and controls on these transactions.
- Tax accounting (Tax compliance, litigations, assessments will be handled by the Tax team)
- Budgetary control of capex and Opex.
- CA with 5-8 Years' experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of IndAS, IFRS.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Comfort with Oracle/ ERP software.
- Familiarity with the latest Acts, Rules & Regulations.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Strong Excel skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Audit procedures, implementing Internal Financial controls.