Human Resources at Artsana Group
Views:2475 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Manager - Finance - FMCG/FMCD - CA (6-14 yrs)
The role will be responsible for taxation, management reporting, costing, procurement to pay cycle, asset valuation, stat audits and assessments.
The position requires a qualified CA who can be an effective expert in a position with 5+ years of Experience in general accounting, financial reporting and analysis, preferably from FMCG or Multi-national firm.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Strong Accounting concepts / knowledge
- Ability to work with our Italian counterparts
- Thorough end-to-end process knowledge in GL (Closing, Reporting, Consolidation, Cash & Banking, Fixed Assets, Reconciliations)
- Ability to perform analysis and prepare reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet, Variance reporting, Cash flow etc
- Exposure in procurement to Pay Cycle
- Fixed Asset Management
- Revenue Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Tax Activities
- Eager to take up new initiatives and process improvements.
- Should independently prepare reports/dashboards and analyze the contents
- Ability to create strong controlled process environment and adherence to controls and compliances.
- Maintain DTPs / SOPs and versions
An ideal candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant. A CA+CS, or CA+LLB will be an add on.