Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:5649 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Finance - FMCG - CA (3-8 yrs)
Role: Finance Manager- FMCG
CTC can go up to 20 to 25 Lacs
- To plan organize and control and implement the company's accounting policies and practices with respect to annual budget monthly accounts budgetary controls MIS legal compliance to statutory obligations and cost control along with regular review at the overall Plant performance.
- Ensure periodically completion of internal external Cost and statutory audits.
- Accounts & Finance-Project Accounting
- Cost Control & Inventory Management
- Statutory Compliance & Safety-Audit Coordination Internal & External-Stakeholders Satisfaction-Improvement in MIS
- People Development
- Information Security as per Corp Policy-Risk Assessment
The Successful Applicant
- CA, with 3 -8 + years of experience in handling Accounting/Finance function of Either an Manufacturing MNC, or large Indian organization with a 3-4 year's experience in managing a plant finance
- You have strong communication and analytical skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- You have an expert knowledge of IFRS/IND AS and SAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.