Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:1108 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Finance - FMCG - CA (2-6 yrs)
Employer - Listed FMCG
Factory Location - Baddi (50 kms from Chandigarh)
Profile - Manager- Commercial and Finance
Transport - Available from Chandigarh to Baddi for pick and drop (point to point)
Qualification - CA with 2 yrs+ experience
Roles & Responsibilities -
The purpose of this role is to drive excellence in commercial compliance as well as establish & ensure financial and commercial controls in plant
- Responsible for accounting control and monitoring systems for the plant.
- Reviewing and monitoring manufacturing profitability of the plant and product.
- Budgeting and budgetary controls
- Analysis of capital expenditure and returns on them.
- Compliance to statutory requirements w.r.t accounting principles and guidelines.
- Identification, monitoring and control of commercial related issues for the plant.
- Asset Management.
- Supply chain management at the plant from inventory control to finished goods dispatches as per requirement.
- Responsible for the procurement of decentralized items.
- Price discovery and monitoring of KPIs for the procurement of decentralized items.
- Inventory management for Raw material, Packaging material, FG, Engineering stores for the plant and sub-contract plants.
- Compliance management- GST, Income tax etc.
- MIS and variance analysis of financial KPIs
- Negotiations with vendors
- Value creation through implementation of new ideas/initiatives and benchmarking exercises.
- Strengthen GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) framework
- As a core member of the plant will be part of important decision making on the plant function
Please send your CV with below details if this suits your requirement -
1. Current Salary
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Notice Period-
6. Ok for Chandigarh, Baddi Location-Yes / No
7. Number of attempts taken for CA Final-
8.) Number of attempts taken for CA IPCC