Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:5622 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Manager - Finance - FMCG - CA (15-17 yrs)
- Proficiency and technical expertise for devising and establishing company's Finance Procedures, standards and specifications and track effective implementation
- Financial Accounting Management as per desired standards
- Verification and management of entire Sales Accounting Activities - Starting from verifying the sales contracts, sales orders closures /monitoring collections / Credit / Risk Management Ageing / Freight Tracking and Management Reporting to various departments and HODs
- Ensure all Mandatory & Statutory Compliances pertaining to Direct & Indirect Taxes, Cess etc. are aptly met in terms of getting the documents maintained and timely submission of challans and returns
- To be abreast of latest amendments in the statutory applicable laws and ensures that the same is implemented in the India Entities
- Represent all India companies in various department cases in coordination with legal team and ensure minimum penalties & fines and cases
- Management of Cases Under Scrutiny - Income Tax / Sales Tax / Excise Related/ Service Tax Cases / Documentation /Follow up with the Department and Outsourced Consultants.
- Fund Planning in accord with Head Finance, Forex Management, Hedging, Ensure effective utilisation of all funds and entire Banking Module Management
- Devising methods for Risk Assessments (Site examples) & Skills to Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedure
- Skillset in developing and handling external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations.
- Improvisation in current systems and devising new system to optimize cost and manpower and deliverance of better results & finds ways to improve underperforming areas within the company creating efficiencies (Site examples)
- Is abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislations and comes up with POA for the implementation of the said changes
- Establish procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities, in order to ensure safekeeping
- Skills in Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues
- Minimum 15 years (Combination of Accounting firm+ Industry) / if FMCG only industry experience
Manufacturing / FMCG
- Qualified CA Must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.