Manager - Finance - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Manager Finance | Global FMCG Co | Noida
Are you a financial wizard and want to work with a global FMCG Company? Then read on.
- Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
- As a Manager Finance, your primary responsibility will be to adhere to accounting standards, ensure financial compliance in conjunction with international law and manage corporate accounting standards including export / import documentation as per FEMA and RBI regulations.
What you will do:
- Presenting the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various oversees distributors
- Checking International Trade Marketing expenses inline of approval provided
- Preparing and checking Quarterly TME approval to be provided to distributors
- Creating Analysis report on budgeted expenditure and actual expenditure of TME
- Maintaining dialogues and working relationship with overseas distributors
- Managing receipts & vendor payments for exports receivables (AR)
- Implementing a Business Intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Supporting management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Supporting legal team from commercial side on international commercial disputes.
- Evaluating and advicing on the Letters of credit
- Ensuring Timely and Accurate MIS, AR/ AP, variance analysis and various other periodical reports to Management and overseas distributors.
What you need to have:
- CA;ICWA(CMA);MBA / PGDM
- Preferably from FMCG Export and Manufacturing companies
- Experience of Financial Control Mechanisms
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
- Strong Quantative abilities, advanced excel skills, including writing macros in Excel and other
- Experience with Global Financial Planning & Analysis and Audit
- Adaptive, willing and able to work with different time zones to get the work completed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.