HR/Consultant at Walk In Solutions
Views:1072 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Finance - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Company : A Leading FMCG MNC
Job Location : Accra, Ghana
Position : Finance Manager
Reporting to : CFO Ghana
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to all key controls and policies in Plant.
- Responsible for timely and error free reconciliation between supply, distribution and recovery.
- Responsible to facilitate timely payments through coordinating faster processing and checking of transactions.
- Responsible for driving Operations review- from the point of view of Costs & Overheads Cause of Change and monitoring vs. AOP, supply chain / buying and controls.
- Responsible to facilitate decision making by Plant Head on key business / operations issues by providing timely support through financial data and analysis.
- Drive Productivity through cost reduction and efficient planning
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization, advice on financial activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Correspond with various departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions and the company's actual performance compared to business plans.
- Assist in the preparation of the authority's budget.
- Prepare yearly financial and quarterly management Accounts and present to heads of department.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Liaise with bankers to ensure appropriate liquidity measures are implemented