Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:497 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Finance - FinTech - CA (5-8 yrs)
Role : Manager Finance - with a Series B funded fintech firm in Bangalore.
Location : Bangalore
Company : A fintech firm into redefining SME banking/lending experience by leveraging deep consumer insights with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. It is a series B funded firm supported by few of the most prominent silicon valley based Venture Capital firms. The company has been adding customers at an incredible pace. The company provides great work culture along with opportunities to work on path breaking technologies in an agile environment.
Desired Profile :
Workex : 5-8 years
Education : Chartered Accountant
Experience : All round experience in Finance Operations, Internal controls, Financial Reporting, Statutory compliance, Taxation and Audit in a fast paced startup environment.
Soft Skills :
- Ability to work in fast pace unstructured environment
- Team player
- Self Starter
Roles & Responsibility :
- Internal controls and finance operations: Should have built teams and function to ensure adequate internal controls and accounting operations discipline.
- Financial reporting & statutory compliance: Provide daily/weekly/monthly/fortnightly financial and management information reports in cluding budget Vs actual. Responsible for accounting and financial systems.
- Taxation and audits: Dvelop appropriate processes to reduce tax burden. Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation. Liaise with external Auditors to ensure timely and smooth closure of financials. Smoothly complete statutory and internal audits.
The Ideal Candidate:
- S/he will define and execute a strong and ethical financial operations function with tight controls and security
Compensation : The company believes in hiring the best talent and compensation is no bar of the right candidate.