Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:528 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Finance - FinTech - CA (2-5 yrs)
Job Opening for Manager-Finance with Fin-Tech Company
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payments, verification and accounting of invoices, and other transactions.
- Preparation of MIS and financial data.
- Establish and maintain financial policies, internal financial controls and procedures for the Company.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Candidate should have experience of GST filling. - Preparation of computation of Taxable Income and Filing of IT return.
- Review of the Assessments orders and correspondence with tax consultants for further action.
- Proficiency in English drafting & Relevant Replies/ Mails/ Letters. - Should have experience of preparing income tax scrutiny cases. - Online Filing of Tax Audit Reports (Form 3CD including annexures), Grievance, Rectifications etc.
- Research and resolve tax and accounting issues affecting our Company.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Maintaining year wise position of tax payments, TDS, demand payments, litigations and amounts in dispute and its reconciliations with ITR and present status with IT department
RBI compliance - To monitor and disseminate the regulatory landscape, evaluate the implications and policy requirements/changes and ensure adherence to the same. Support the monitoring of compliance with applicable policies and regulations.
- Understanding of Financial Services sector in the Indian context
- Preparation of TDS returns and reconciliation with Traces, Client wise TDS Reconciliation and continuous follow up for providing TDS Certificates.
- Ensure payments are made (All Fees and billings) as fast as possible, ensure all accounts are reconciled on monthly basis.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
Key Skills and job requirement: Qualified Chartered Accountant with experience of 2-3 years.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general industry patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.