Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:848 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Finance - Corporate Strategy Team - Manufacturing Firm (3-8 yrs)
Finance Manager (for a leading manufacturing company)
- This is a part of Corporate Strategy Team and requires developing long term strategic plans by identifying issues that could affect growth and profitability. This role support's the CFO and the Leadership team in creating and implementing financial plans, strategy, and initiatives
- Develop strategies that drive above-market organic and inorganic growth
- Help identify new growth platforms, growth opportunities within business units, and across businesses and then help the strategic direction and execution plans.
- Exposure in M&A and evaluating companies for acquisition/ valuation /Financial Modelling
- Due diligence /Transaction documents
- Scanning the land scape for identification for new business opportunities
- Business and Profitability analysis of Existing business verticals
- Spot the ongoing trend in business both in India and aboard
- Financing arrangements including debt and equity raising
- Problem Solving, Analytics, Work Structure and Management, and Communications.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and inquisitive disposition
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in technical discipline (Engineering, Quantitative, Finance) from a leading institution
- MBA or another advanced degree from a top program is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate strategy, market research or quantitative analysis with a
Track record of demonstrated leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.