Leadership Hiring at Quess Corp
Views:653 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Finance Controller - Staffing & Recruiting Firm - CA (1-5 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Role : Finance controller
Level : L4 (Manager)
Location : Bengaluru
Financial Controller responsibilities include :
- Managing all finance and accounting operations of Quess Corp Ltd.
- Preparation of budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
Job brief :
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Thought leadership on technical accounting issues
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with statutory reporting requirements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- CA with Minimum 3+ years of overall controllership experience.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller. (with demonstrated experience in dealing with significant scale and diversity of businesses, preferably in manufacturing)
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS / IND AS, accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with financial statements review, general ledger functions and month-end/quarterly/year-end close process
- Deep experience in SAP or other ERP especially in the FICO module.
ABOUT QUESS CORP LTD:
Quess Corp Limited (BSE: 539978, NSE: QUESS), is India's leading business services provider. At Quess, we excel in helping large and emerging companies manage their non-core activities by leveraging our integrated service offerings across industries and geographies which provides significant operational efficiencies to our clients.
Quess has a team of over 3,77,000 employees across India, North America, South America, South East Asia and the Middle East across segments such as Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business.
Quess serves over 2300+ clients worldwide. Established in 2007, Quess is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and has a revenue of over 1.5 B USD as on June 2020.
Quess Corp is a step-down subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Group; held through its Indian listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook India Limited.