Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1026 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Finance Control - Logistics Business - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Finance Control - Logistics Business
You will be responsible to work with Directors and Senior Managers within Operations and Finance and also will be responsible for Planning, Analytics and Controller ship.
- Act as the finance business partner to various regional & operational stakeholders and provide guidance on key decisions.
- Recommending, developing, and implementing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability of the operation.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process, and ensure planning deadlines are maintained.
- Financial & management reporting - which includes financial/month end closure for a region and reporting required metrics.
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis versus plan
- Operations planning and cost planning for the Network.
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- Hire & develop a team on best in class finance professionals
- Cost controller ship - which includes cost control, cost reporting & identifying cost reduction initiatives and implementing them
- Initiate and drive projects leading to cost savings/efficiency improvement
Skills Required :
CA (first attempt)/MBA from premier business schools.
- Experienced in business forecasting and spreadsheet modeling for 6 plus Years of experience.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items; strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads; understanding of finance issues in an operational environment of rapid growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.