Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1009 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Finance Control - Logistics Business - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Finance Control - Logistics Business
You will be responsible to work with Directors and Senior Managers within Operations and Finance and also will be responsible for Planning, Analytics and Controller ship.
- Act as the finance business partner to various regional & operational stakeholders and provide guidance on key decisions.
- Recommending, developing, and implementing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability of the operation.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process, and ensure planning deadlines are maintained.
- Financial & management reporting - which includes financial/month end closure for a region and reporting required metrics.
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis versus plan
- Operations planning and cost planning for the Network.
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- Hire & develop a team on best in class finance professionals
- Cost controller ship - which includes cost control, cost reporting & identifying cost reduction initiatives and implementing them
- Initiate and drive projects leading to cost savings/efficiency improvement
Skills Required :
CA (first attempt)/MBA from premier business schools.
- Experienced in business forecasting and spreadsheet modeling for 6 plus Years of experience.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items; strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads; understanding of finance issues in an operational environment of rapid growth.