Manager - Finance - Construction/Manufacturing - CA/ICWA (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Finance Manager with 15-20 years of experience out of which 5 years as Head of Finance.
Education : CA / ICWA
Location : Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Industry Preferred : Manufacturing, Fabrication, Engineering
Reporting to : Group CFO & General Manager (Respective SBU Head )
- To ensure proper book keeping and accounting as per the company policies and procedures.
- For financial planning and treasury management.
- To prepare and analyze the operational and capital budget and to forward the recommendations and suggestions to the management and the board.
- To generate correct and accurate financial reports in time.
- To Analysis of monthly, quarterly, & annual financial report through Management Accounting and Costing.
- For SBU funding (both fund based and non-fund based limits) from various financial institutions.
- To ensure proper financial discipline by expenditure control vis-- -vis sticking to the approved Budgetary Allocation by Departments.
DAILY DUTIES :
(a) Main :
- To supervise the works of subordinates.
- To prepare the financial reports.
- To consolidate the operational budgets.
- To identify variances between budgeted & actual figures
- To prepare cash flows.
- To negotiate with banks for facilities
- To generate MIS reports to facilitate management decisions
(b) Others :
- To coordinate with various departments for budgets & actual.
- To coordinate with banks for monitoring utilization of facilities
- To coordinate with Accounts department for banking charges levied by the banks.
Responsibilities And Accountabilities :
8. Implementation of all the Group Financial Policies & Procedures
9. To guide all the staff member of Accounts Department on all the financial issues
10. To train all the staff in the department in XA ERP Financial Modules, Reporting,To train all the staff in the department in XA ERP Financial Modules, Reporting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.