HR Consultant at Recrutist
Views:1171 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Manager - Finance & Commercial - Manufacturing Plant (8-15 yrs)
Job Duties : Heading plant accounts & Commercial department
Job Summary : Responsible for managing finance and accounts function of Mysuru Unit
Key Accountabilities Duty Statements :
Planning & Implementation :
- Finalize & Present regular MIS / Accounts with depth analysis of variances for the purpose of internal and external reporting including ratio analysis and comparative analysis
- Prepare budget & monitor actual expenses against the budget
- Prepare monthly cash flow requirement and ensure proper utilization
- Report accounts receivables/ payables and inventory movement analysis
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements relating tax deduction at source, filing of E-TDS Returns and issue TDS certificate
- Finalize & Compile tax audit report as per Income tax act
- Prepare and ensure filing of various GST returns. Handling GST audits
- Handling and ensuring timely completion of Statutory Audit, Cost Audit and Internal Audits
- Ensure compliance any accounts & finance related requirements arise from time to time.
- Monitor booking of GRNs including Import accounting.
- Handle - old VAT, Excise & Service Tax related matters if any arrise
- Audits and Monitoring and maintaining all excise record Excise Record
- Physical Verification of Inventories and Fixed Assets
- Responsible for monitoring product costing in SAP at different stage
- Monitor General ledger, knocking off balances, AR & AP knocking off etc.