Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:2553 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager- Finance - CA/ICWA (3-7 yrs)
Job Description Summary:
This role is responsible for monitoring and evaluating aspects of numerous closing & Funding related accounting activities. The candidate will use analytical skills and general accounting knowledge, to apply to various areas of complexity related to secured & un-secured funding. Additional work on intercompany reconciliation & miscellaneous general ledger accounts reconciliations
- Reconciliation of assigned accounts in General Ledger to their independent source.
- Work Closely with process owner to ensure open items are cleared and flag any other issues in accordance with the company's reconciliation policy.
- Processing periodic / regular journals either based on standing instructions or as an ad-hoc request from functional managers, after carrying out necessary checks as per prescribed process.
- Prepare any reports or financial information for use by functional managers / Stakeholders.
- Ensure complete ownership of the reconciliation working closely with the respective account owners.
- Ability to function as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to use spreadsheet and database software for moderately complex financial analysis.
- Demonstrated Interpersonal skills at all levels with the ability to multi -task in a high-volume environment.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned