Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:3388 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager- Finance - CA/ICWA (3-7 yrs)
Job Description Summary:
This role is responsible for monitoring and evaluating aspects of numerous closing & Funding related accounting activities. The candidate will use analytical skills and general accounting knowledge, to apply to various areas of complexity related to secured & un-secured funding. Additional work on intercompany reconciliation & miscellaneous general ledger accounts reconciliations
- Reconciliation of assigned accounts in General Ledger to their independent source.
- Work Closely with process owner to ensure open items are cleared and flag any other issues in accordance with the company's reconciliation policy.
- Processing periodic / regular journals either based on standing instructions or as an ad-hoc request from functional managers, after carrying out necessary checks as per prescribed process.
- Prepare any reports or financial information for use by functional managers / Stakeholders.
- Ensure complete ownership of the reconciliation working closely with the respective account owners.
- Ability to function as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to use spreadsheet and database software for moderately complex financial analysis.
- Demonstrated Interpersonal skills at all levels with the ability to multi -task in a high-volume environment.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.