Manager - Finance - CA (2-4 yrs)
Looking to hire a Manager - Finance, for the Finance and Accounts department who will join the team and work across both the Portfolio Management Services and Real Estate Advisory Services businesses.
Qualification - CA/ Semi-Qualified CA
Location - Mumbai
Experience - 2-3 Yrs
Roles And Responsibilities :
For Portfolio Management Services:
- Reviewing fund accounting/custody operations that have been outsourced to Bank
- Handling PMS operations such as custody instructions, deal files, and fund accounting instructions
- Working with external consultants to ensure compliance with SEBI Portfolio Manager Regulations, 2020
- Working with internal auditors to ensure adequate internal control systems, procedures, and safeguards have been established and are being followed
- Client and SEBI reporting on a monthly basis
- Client onboarding, KYC compliance
For Real Estate Advisory Services:
- Preparation of cash flow statement on monthly basis.
- Processing day-to-day expense payments to vendors.
- Active participation in quarterly book closure of the fund/company.
- Work on consolidation of accounts.
- Working with internal auditors, and statutory auditors for the completion of audits in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with external tax consultants for return fillings and refunds matters.
- Investor reporting on a quarterly basis.
The candidate should be/have:
- Strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Must be proficient in MS office and tally ERP 9.
- Ability to work with a small entrepreneurial team, flexibility, and adaptability