Senior HR Executive at Avsar HR Services Ltd.
Views:4783 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Finance - BFSI - CA (3-10 yrs)
Position - Finance Manager
Location - Bangalore (Old Madras Road - C. V. Raman Nagar)
CA with at least 3 years of relevant experience in creating financial reporting and working on monthly close processes. Thorough knowledge of accounting standards, processes and systems. Thorough knowledge of tax and payroll laws. Excellent communication and team skills with an ability to work with teams and stakeholders from across cities. Expertise in financial systems.
- Accounting operations & Audit
- Responsible for accounting operations and financial reporting, monthly and annual close process
- Accounting operations include accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, reconciliation, and employee reimbursements.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of accounting and close process.
- Responsibile for Stautory and Internal audit, preparation of financials with notes of accounts, coordinating with various departments, solving auditor queries, thorough knowledge of Ind AS (Accounting Statndard), Income tax proceedings.
- Experience in Corporate taxes and Indirect taxes
- Computation and payment of taxes
- Regulatory filings, returns etc.
- Work with the local compliance heads to ensure compliance with all regulatory matters.
- Internal control and systems
- Oversight of the internal controls
- Develop and improve financial processes and controls
- Develop and improve financial reporting and management reporting processes and systems
Chartered Accountant cleared in the first attempt
- Excellent working exposure to Tally ERP and Microsoft office especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Exposure in developing Macro, Visual Basic.
Other desirable attributes:
- Should have lead and managed a team of accounts staff.
- Experience in handling any Big 4 auditor.
- Preferably from an E-commerce industry and/or from any Big4 audit firm and having exposure to huge volume of data/transactions.
- Ready to take challenges and having a proactive & problem-solving attitude.