Recruitment Executive at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:658 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Finance - BFSI (3-9 yrs)
- Ensuring smooth execution of accounting and finance operation on day to day basis.
- Managing work of direct reporters on daily basis
- Manage the accounting, taxation and compliance activities.
- SAP Implementation & ensure smooth running along with correct capturing of cost centres and running various reports like SAP dash-board etc.
- Monthly on time accounting Closures for MIS preparation
- Managing & providing details for internal & statutory audits
- Assist in preparation of Annual Budget & tracking
- Ensuring statutory compliance related to Direct & Indirect Taxation & liaising with consultant
- Cash flow management & Monitor banking activities including BG related operation matters
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Coordinate Correct and Timely processing of payroll.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Drive the team and functional partners to better outcomes through clear communication of performance and synthesis of results
- Help drive process improvement and efficiency across processes
- Deliver to ad-hoc finance support as and when required
MASTER MIND CONSULTANCY