Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:1643 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
Manager - Finance - BFS (10-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Thorough knowledge of GST/CST/VAT/Service/Freight invoicing with applicable tax procedures.
- Sales Process understanding connecting end to end Cycle.
- Cheques/NEFT/RTGS Accounting of Receipts with correct knocking off with the right invoice.
- Sales Register Maintenance and tallying with GLs (Chart Of Accounts).
- Sales Analysis, Collection Analysis and Receivables details and Ageing.
- Ensuring Monthly information to the Accounting vide MB(Monthly Business) Reporting and MA(Monthly Accounting) Reporting.
- Receivables Reporting : Understanding and ensuring accounting checks on outstanding by knocking off open entries. correctly. Reconciliation of major receivables quarterly and confirmation from them.
- Orders In hand Reporting and Foreign Currency Transactions Reporting.
- Coordination with the bank for obtaining information on NEFT/RTGS Receipts, FIRC(Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate)s, BG(Bank Guarantee) release.
- Coordination with Income Tax, Customs, Sales Tax, Service Tax Department on Filing of Returns and Forms and Registrations directly as well with consultants.
- Keep inform the Sales on the receipts from the customers and Providing the Statement Of Accounts.
- Communication with Colleagues in Cross-Functional Departments on providing the required information/collecting the required information.
- SVB-Customs documents handling to ensure for avoiding extra duty payment.
- Project on BRC (Bank Realisation Certificate - Process) on Export Sales.
- TDS Certificate issue to Contractors/Services in coordination with Department site.
- TDS return Filing and releasing documents - Form 16 or 16A.