Hiring Partner at NetQuo Services Pvt Ltd
Views:4145 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Finance - Aerospace Business (6-14 yrs)
Are you ready for a leadership career and not just a job?
Looking for a work culture that values its employees, and provides a workplace where you can thrive and grow?
Do you want to learn in a work environment that fosters creativity and entrepreneurism, so you can perform your best?
If these are traits you expect from your career, then UniMech Aerospace would certainly exceed your expectations.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Peenya, Bangalore
Job Overview : As an experienced and dedicated Finance Manager, you will be responsible for General Ledger accounting, Financial Reporting and Audits Banking and Fund Management, Product Costing, Tax & Statutory compliances.
Finance Manager Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Review of accounting transactions as per IGAAP on timely basis
- Ensure accuracy in General Ledgers, Month Closures, Month end accruals, Provisions for expenses and Finalization of Trial Balances.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS Debtors Aging, Creditors Aging, Fixed Assets Schedules, Stores ledger, Inventory reports, Monthly Operating Reporting comparing with the Budgets etc.
- Ensure monthly statutory compliances are done with nil defaults.
- Transactional grip on Income Tax Compliances such as TDS deduction, Payments, E-TDS filing, Managing the Tax Audits, Filing Tax Return of Income, Managing Assessments etc.
- Transactional grip on GST Compliances such as Monthly GST filing, GST payments, GST Reconciliations, GST Refunds, GST annul return, Managing assessments etc.
- Transactional grip on Company Secretarial Compliances Periodic and Annual filings
- Transactional grip on Labor Law Compliance such as PF returns, ESI returns, PT Returns and Factories Act Return
- Managing Banking transactions, Loan documentation and transactions, foreign inwards and foreign outward compliances, EEFC a/c, vendor payments, receivable managing, fund planning and BRS.
- Reasonable understanding on Risks and Insurance coverage Health insurance, Asset Insurance and Liability insurances.
- Accounting reconciliations and statement to math with the TB and Financial Reports
- Managing Statutory Audits as per IGAAP and Ind-AS
- Preparation of Financial Statements (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow and Notes)
- Understanding on Branch Accounting Managing transactions between Head office and Branch and ensuring proper reconciliations done periodically.
- Understanding on Consolidation of Accounts Holding and Subsidiary companies.
- Understanding of Tally and SAP.
- Managing finance team of at least 3 to 5 people.
Worked in sizable manufacturing companies with Integrity, Trust, Dealing with ambiguity, Customer focus, Interpersonal savvy, Negotiating, Understanding others, Planning, Priority settings, Managing through systems, Informing and Peer relationship.
Finance Manager Skills & Qualification
Chartered Accountant (CA) - Mandatory
Chartered Secretary (CS) - optional
Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) - optional
Manufacturing background - Preferred.
Organisation: Among top 25 fastest growing Aerospace companies in India and client of NetQuo services.