Director at Workforce Wisdom
Views:204 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Finance & Accounts - Private Equity Firm - CA (2-4 yrs)
A leading private equity firm with investments across commercial real estate and commercial warehousing is seeking to hire the undersaid
Manager-Finance and Accounts - Only qualified CA
- Ensure timely and accurate book keeping, financial closure on monthly/quarterly/annual basis and coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports and audits.
- Ensure the hygiene of accounts, clean balance sheet on an ongoing basis.
- Review and highlight gaps in the corporate costs and appropriate actions for cost control
- Institute and maintain proper accounting control over asset acquisition and disposal, cash and bank accounts, payables, receivables and payroll accounting and safeguard against misappropriation of company assets.
- Lead preparation and implementation of financial policies and procedures ensure compliance to same.
- Maintain strong professional relationship with statutory & internal auditors and proactively partner on accounts closing, reporting and internal audit matters.
- Support in Audit Committee and Board Meetings.
- Develop, modify and maintain the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls within the shared service group for error free processing
- Continuously focus on process simplification, automation, waste elimination and higher level of customer satisfaction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.