Manager - Finance & Accounts - Pharmaceuticals - CA (3-10 yrs)
Manager - Finance and Accounts - Pharmaceutical - CA
Job Role : Manager Finance & Purchase
Reporting To : Head of Department
Department : Finance and Purchase
Location : Ahmedabad
Overall Purpose Plan and direct the accounting activities of the Accounts & finance department.
Key Deliverables :
- Responsible for adherence to internal controls and guidelines and improvement thereon for bookkeeping, Financial statement and day-to-day accounting transactions and forecast & budget preparation.
- Responsible for preparation of finance statement of company and all group entities in line with relevant IND-AS & India GAAP.
- Responsible for monthly GL closing and MIS of all group entities.
- Handling statutory audit, directed tax & indirect tax
- Coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Direct support in preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Direct role in Vendor and customer contract management w.r.t. the accounts and finance domain.
- Manages the day-to-day accounting activities and staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, MIS, forecast and budget preparation.
- CA with Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration required. Minimum 5 +year of exp.
- Hand on experience in ERP ( SAP / MS dynamics), - MUST
- Salary Range will be Negotiable.
Interested Candidates share below details :
Passport Size Photograph MUST