Vice President at Rafaga Infoknowledge Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8567 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Manager - Finance & Accounts - NBFC (11-15 yrs)
Qualification : CA
Industry Preference : NBFC
Job Profile :
- Ensuring timely closing of monthly financials to enable timely reporting
- Reviewing accruals and other balance sheet items
- Ensure completion of monthly Balance sheet schedules and reconciliations within due dates
- Co-ordinating with the finance team at Mumbai and other locations to get statutory audit-related information in time
- Preparation of Financial statements in line with IND AS
- Resolving audit queries and ensuring completion of the audit in time
- To ensure the compliance of the Guidelines, NBFC related Regulations.
RBI Compliance :
- Quarterly RBI Return - NBS-7 for Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR). However working computation is done on monthly to assess requirement of Capital Funds to maintain CAR above 15%.
- Rs 500 Crs Return : Important financial parameter of the Company.
- Submission of Branch Return:
- Annual Compliance Certificate for CIC.
- RBI Annual Inspection: One point contact for RBI Inspection and closure of the same.
CRILIC return :
- Submission of RBI requirement on requirement basis.
- Timely calculation & deposit of TDS, service tax and advance tax
- Preparing and filing TDS, service tax, PT return and issuing Form 16, Form 16A, Form 16B
- Processing of salary and deduction & timely payment of PF and PT
- GST Calculation & Payment, Return Filling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.