Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:274 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Finance & Accounts - Manufacturing - CA (2-4 yrs)
Manager - Finance & Accounts (Overseas [Manufacturing - CA ONLY])
- Finalize the Financial Statement of the company with regard to the requirement of the of the Company's Act and relevant Accounting Standards and Prepared the Audit report.
- Preparation of various MIS report site wise periodically like status report of accounts, budgeting for various expenses on quarterly and annually basis for the company.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on external projects & internal initiatives.
- Details related to Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c for the finalization of accounts with the auditors.
- Provide details for tax audit & annual filling of return and ensuring compliance with Income Tax Rules and regulation of all firms and entities.
- Controlling of Project Budget - expenditures, allocation and receivables.
- Preparation all required details and finalization of amount of tax.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Scrutinize and checking of all the ledgers of accounts periodically and prepared report.
- Timely monitoring and completion of accounting & internal auditing system of internal control for the company.
- Looking after fund flow and cash flow statement on daily basis for circulating information to the management.
- Regular payment of vendors and maintain various ageing reports of vendors for different periods.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with Maximum attempt 2 Only & having experience of 2-3 years in a mid-size manufacturing company
2. Strong experience in analysis.
3. Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
5. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
7. Self motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
P G GANESH