Senior Executive - Data at Character Sketches
Views:335 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Finance & Accounts - IT (8-14 yrs)
Character Sketches is looking for a Manager Finance & Accounts for its Clients who is in IT Sector and Health Care Sector.
- Inter CA Must, M. Com.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Finance & Accounting Management, Treasury Management, Costing, Taxation, Auditing, Budgeting, MIS, Fund Management, Team Management, Strong Interpersonal Skills, Sharp Analytical Skills, Liaison, Coordination
- Banking Transactions
- Recording Accounts payable, vendors advances and employee's reimbursement entries into QuickBooks and making payment through Net banking (NEFT, RTGS)
- Preparation of Payroll and ensuring payments like PF,ESIC , PT and Return filing
- GST Tax filing
- Raising of Invoices
- Advance tax & deferred tax working.
- Handling Assessment at DRP / CIT (A)/ ITAT with the consultant.
- Preparation of Contingent and CARO Schedule.
- Finalization of Annual Accounts.
- Transfer Pricing Audit & Documentation
- Preparation & Analysis of Monthly MIS reports.
- Liaoning with Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors
- Implementation of Internal Financial Control
- Month-end closing - Provision entries.
- Monthly Revaluation working for foreign receivable & payables.
- Treasury Reports
- Secretarial Compliance
- Preparation of Individual budget template cost center wise.
- Monthly Monitoring Budget v/s Actual
- Preparation & Analysis of MIS reports.
- Preparation of Monthly budget plan & analysis.
- Capex Budgeting.
- Preparing and filing Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Firms, and Companies
- Ample exposure in advance tax planning, tax planning of various entities and preparation as well -uploading of E-Returns and E-TDS matters.