Partner at Buildkonnect Consultants
Views:2213 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Manager - Finance & Accounts - General Ledger - CA (3-15 yrs)
Manager - Finance & Accounts - General Ledger
Job Description :
We are seeking a Manager Finance & Accounts (General Ledger) for one of our clients, a design and technology leader ; India's top interior design marketplace that connects interior designers, vendors and customers with a team size of 3000+ and offices in all major cities of India and presence in Singapore.
Role Overview : Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
Reporting to : Finance Controller
Specific responsibilities :
- Responsible for Finalisation of books of accounts.
- Responsible for Month end, Quarter end & Year end closure activities, reconciliations & variance analysis within scheduled time.
- Preparation of Management reports, Profit & Loss account, Balance sheet & Cash flow statement as per company & Ind AS/IFRS requirements.
- Timely reviewing of accounts & reports to ensure accuracy & completeness.
- Develop & implement accounting systems, records, methods and procedures to address changes in requirements or processes.
- Manage all sorts of audits such as Statutory audit, Due diligence, Internal audit, ICOFR/SOX audit & assist in Tax preparation and filing activities.
- Guiding & training the teams on new Accounting standards & regulatory matters.
- Aligning General ledger accounting practices to support budgeting & forecasting. Active participation in budgeting & forecasting.
- Clarification of accounting issues and queries to Other departments in the company.
- Perform accounting analysis and reporting to support decision making purposes.
- Ensure that all the finance processes are according to Company policies & processes and within Statutory guidelines.
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiencies and best practices in payroll processes & management
Requirements to succeed :
- Experience in Finalisation of accounts & book closures
- Good knowledge on Ind AS, IFRS & other statutory compliances like FDI , IT , GST etc..
- Experience in handling Statutory, Due diligence. Internal, Process & Tax audits
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Very strong problem solving and number crunching skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 5-6 years of experience in End to End accounting
- Knowledge on MS D365 ERP or any other ERP is preferable