Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:838 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Finance & Accounts - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Accounting (As Per I-GAAP & IFRS)
- Ensuring appropriate accounting treatment of all transactions including Stock Transfers & Direct Sales, Insurance, Employee Disbursements, Payables, Inventories, Assets and Liabilities, Monthly Provisions Intercompany transactions, Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Preparing & Reviewing of the Monthly Financial Schedules
- Handling all Inter Company Debit Note & Credit Note and related correspondences.
- Co-ordination between the Head Office & Plant for various accounting and auditing requirement.
- Periodic review of accounts to ensure compliance with the policies and accounting standards
- Management Information System – Monthly Control Report & Quarterly and Annual consolidation packs
- Assisting FP&A in preparing, monitoring and analysis of Budget for all functions
- Monthly Cash Flow Statement and reconciliations – working capital measurement & tracking
- Review of Bank Reconciliations
Audit Finalization for Statutory, Tax, Internal & IFRS Audit.
- Audit Coordination – Statutory, Tax, Internal, IFRS - Timely preparation, Review and Analysis of Audit Schedules
- Preparation of financial statements as per Schedule VI of Companies Act
- Reconciliation of inventory and cost of sales as per IGAAP
- Ensuring corporate compliances
- Driving service level metrics in areas of audit and improving upon them
- Direct tax planning and compliances
- Preparation of computation and timely payment of optimum advance tax
- Reconciliation of tax accounts
- Timely submission of income tax return
- Working with tax consultants to ensure timely submissions to Income Tax department
- Transfer pricing assessments
- Preparation of contracts and agreements affecting international transfer pricing
- Compliance with respect to Employee and Vendor Payments.
- Ensuring that the Expenses are booked within timelines.
- Review of the Vendor Accounts & its reconciliation.
- With Inter Company for payments, balance confirmation, transaction queries, etc
- With Bank for bank related queries or with regard to cheques, payment receipts.
- With Financial Planning Team (Internal) for answering their account transaction queries. With Intra Department for payment/ transaction related queries.
- With other Function for the documents required for Tenders/Bank Guarantee and arrange for the necessary documents that are required from Finance function.
- With HR function and the Associate for their Full & Final payment.
- With tax consultants for tax assessments and other tax matters
- With statutory auditors for audit and certifications
3. Unique Knowledge & Skills
- SAP System
- Computer Skills
- Functional Knowledge
- Tax rates and policies
- Cross Functional Activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.