proprietor at creations HR solution
Views:194 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Finance & Accounts - FMCG (5-6 yrs)
MANAGER -FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS FMCG
- We are looking for an Experienced Finance & Accounts Manager (FM) who can lead and motivate accounting staff members and increase department accuracy and efficiency.
- This position will be located in our Trivandrum office and shall report to the CFO
ROLE TO PLAY:
1. Overall in charge of finance and accounting function
2. Responsible for monthly closure of books which include AP, AR, Treasury, Revenue & Cost
3. Ensure integrity of financial numbers for both balance sheet and P&L account heads by carrying out monthly GL review and reconciliations.
4. Review Fixed Asset Register, ensure capitalization of assets on time and proper accounting of depreciation.
5. Ensure completion of unit financials in AS format and MIS on a monthly basis. Also responsible to review and submit monthly financials.
6. Undertake budgeting & forecasting function and coordinate with corporate team for consolidation.
7. Ensure statutory compliance and ensure deduction & remittance of statutory dues to government before the due dates
8. Interaction with operation heads to ensure the integrity of financial numbers & flag off alerts on variances in budget
9. Undertake periodic review of policies and procedure, make change if necessary
10. Automation of revenue function and MIS functions.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 Years' of experience preferably in FMCG Business
- Must have good analytical, interpretation and communication skills
- Must have knowledge of advanced MS Excel, Word and Power Point. Experience working in ERP environment is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.