Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4861 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Finance & Accounts - CS (5-10 yrs)
Manufacturing MNC client in Thane.
Position : Manager - Finance and Accounts India
Education and Experience : Company Secretary qualification with Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 years accounting experience.
Membership of CS is a must.
- The Manager is responsible for performing the accounting function, support management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information, to ensure that accurate, timely financial data, in accordance with GAAP, and is available for the business managers.
The Manager, under general or minimal supervision is responsible for but not limited to :
- Responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, credit management, taxation, treasury (including banking, mandates, bonds), and internal controls in the Company.
- Regular meetings with Country Manager / Controller / GBS Leads for finance information/issues, recognize and manage corrective actions. Provide financial information for stakeholders as required.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Coordinating / performing the month end close process
- Approval and/or Preparing and posting journal entries
- Preparing GL account reconciliations as per Company policies
- Prepare and distribute various management reports as necessary. i.e., working capital, treasury, expense tracking reports, etc.
- Providing BU, Operations, Sales and plant management support as required
- Providing auditors with information pertaining to audits
- Special projects and other duties as required
- Experience with integrated financial systems is required.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Must be creative, with a can do attitude.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve deadlines while working with changing priorities is required.
Skills & Abilities : Good management, communication, interpersonal and general business skills. Strong mathematical, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
General : Travel may be required.
If interested, please share your updated CV along with following details :
- CTC :
- ECTC :
- NP :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.