Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1146 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Manager - Finance & Accounts - Chemical Business - CA (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Overall supervision of the company's day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards
- Manage Corporate Finance including the Treasury function & Factory accounting including costing
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Monitor Budgets and variances
- Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
- Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies regarding taxation matters.
- Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly / half yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
- Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
- Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
- Compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, Service Tax, VAT, Transfer pricing issues. Which will include provide all statistical information required to be submitted to Government, Parliament, etc.
- Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long-term credit facilities.
- Interface with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits as a part of Corporate Governance
- Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels.
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
- Oversee the Completion of the Internal Audit as per the Audit programs.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 10 to 15 yrs of experience in Corporate Finance, Factory a counting, costing & Treasury in the Chemicals Industry
- Must be well versed in corporate finance & factory accounting systems, procedures & practices
- Should be able to manage a team, implement budgetary systems and budget controlling
- Should have excellent analytical & communication skills along with a pleasing personality
Salary : 20 to 27 LPA
Job Location : Tardeo and Lower Parel, Mumbai